LLRE has established a professional Transitional
Recovery Service utilizing Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counseling as well as Personal Recovery Assistant services to
support the ongoing daily needs of living in recovery.
- Clients and families who need professional guidance
and support getting an individual into a detox or residential treatment
- Clients that have completed a residential treatment setting and are now transitioning into daily living.
- Clients in the early phase of recovery and can benefit from utilizing the support of a guide and mentor.
- Clients who have multiple treatment experiences with
numerous relapses and need one-on-one at-home assistance to help
acclimate to a recovery lifestyle and learn more about relapse
- Clients who, due to circumstances, are unwilling or
unable to extend their treatment stay and need alternatives to
- Clients who have risky recovery environments and are
vulnerable to career industry pitfalls such as living on the road, being
on location, cocktail parties, or business travel.
- High-profile clients, such as musicians, actors or
athletes. Executive-level professionals such as attorneys, doctors,
CEOs, and their spouses or family members.
- Clients who need continued supervised structured support as they continue in their recovery process.